1909 MCKEE ST, Columbia
Columbia Missouri Real Estate For Sale
So you'd like to buy in the growing city of Columbia, Missouri? You've come to the right place. Columbia boasts the amenities of a big city while still offering that small town charm.
Facts about Columbia Missouri Real Estate:
- With a population growth of over 38% since 2000, investing your future in Columbia is a great idea.
- The total population of Columbia is over 121,000 residents with over 30,000 at the University of Missouri
- The median age is 30.6
- The average home costs $362,936
- Rental properties continue to rise making Columbia great for investment properties
- 53.9% of residents have a college education while over 94% have a high school diploma
- Building permits are up 15% compared to 2019
- Mean household income in 2018 was $70,887
- See more data about Columbia, Missouri here
DiscoverColumbiaMo.com was built to bring you the features you would expect on a real estate site with the area knowledge of Columbia, Missouri that only a veteran team could deliver. The Tracy Arey Real Estate team has a combined total of over 60 years of experience in serving Columbia homebuyers.
Whether you're buying, selling, or just browsing for homes feel free to sign-up on our site and have a look. We want to help you become comfortable with the homebuying experience.
Newest Homes in Columbia
1609 BOOT SPUR CT, Columbia
460 E CEDAR CT, Columbia
LOT 952 RANDOM RIDGE, Columbia
2606 E BULRUSH, Columbia
305 WEST BLVD S, Columbia
4705 NEWCASTLE DR, Columbia
1480 CORBET DR, Columbia
1153 EL CHAPARRAL AVE, Columbia