LOT 2 N MANCHESTER, Columbia
Columbia Missouri Real Estate For Sale
So you'd like to buy in the growing city of Columbia, Missouri? You've come to the right place. Columbia boasts the amenities of a big city while still offering that small town charm.
Facts about Columbia Missouri Real Estate:
- With a population growth of over 38% since 2000, investing your future in Columbia is a great idea.
- The total population of Columbia is over 121,000 residents with over 30,000 at the University of Missouri
- The median age is 30.6
- The average home costs $362,936
- Rental properties continue to rise making Columbia great for investment properties
- 53.9% of residents have a college education while over 94% have a high school diploma
- Building permits are up 15% compared to 2019
- Mean household income in 2018 was $70,887
- See more data about Columbia, Missouri here
DiscoverColumbiaMo.com was built to bring you the features you would expect on a real estate site with the area knowledge of Columbia, Missouri that only a veteran team could deliver. The Tracy Arey Real Estate team has a combined total of over 60 years of experience in serving Columbia homebuyers.
Whether you're buying, selling, or just browsing for homes feel free to sign-up on our site and have a look. We want to help you become comfortable with the homebuying experience.
Newest Homes in Columbia
4103 BEACH POINTE, Columbia
1908 HATTON, Columbia
1900-1902 CREASY SPRINGS ROAD, Columbia
10 AC E DAVID ALLEN, Columbia